Honda North, winner of Honda President's Award third year straight, is looking for an experienced Service Advisor. This person must be a strong multi-tasker who enjoys working with the public to schedule service appointments, set up warranty work and analyze service needs to include writing complete and accurate written cost estimates for labor and parts in a busy dealership. The successful candidate will be able to meet or exceed the dealership standard for customer satisfaction, hours per repair order written, and follow through to ensure all documents are properly signed off and payment received. Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds helpful, but not necessary. EOE
2-4 years of direct Automotive Service Advisor experience.
Customer focus, with friendly attitude
Basic automotive service operations knowledge
Excellent communication skills
Basic computer skills
Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including weekends
Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening required
Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
Audi of Stratham is in need of a full-time express lube technician. If you are looking to begin a career in the auto industry and willing to start with the basics, this is the job for you.
* Perform lubrication and oil changes, safety inspections and other related services as directed.
* Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces or replenishes as necessary.
* Communicates with supervisor to receive additional instruction or report machinery defects or malfunctions.
* Documents all work performed.
* Understands and keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins and complies with all federal, state, and local regulations.
* Keeps shop area neat and clean.
* High school diploma or GED or, 1 to 2 years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Lifting ability frequently to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 70 pounds.
* Flexible schedule to cover store hours, and occasionally on weekends
* Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screening required
* Valid Driver's License, safe driving record